Sunday, April 13, 2008

24 inches of happiness...

Uncle Sam has been generous to us this year, by giving us a big tax refund, which we immediately spent on a new Apple 24" iMac.

*precious...my precious...*



It was about time, since we had the last computer (G4/450) for about 8 years now.

We actually got this guy a couple weeks ago, and because of either busy schedules and whatnot, weren't able to bring it out of it's box and started slowly transferring files and just cleaning out the old computer of old crap that we don't need. After working on this bad boy for the past couple weeks updating and transplanting files from my old hard drive,
It's hard to believe I've been working on a CRT monitor and on OS9 all this time. So much detail, and I can open, like, 3 web pages side by side...ooooohhhhh...

What sucks is the bootlegging purchasing of all the new programs. *damn you Apple!*

Now I can get more work done faster!

Thank you Mr. Tax Man!

No comments: